|Item Weight||81.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23.6 x 23.6 x 34 inches|
|Capacity||5.12 Cubic Feet|
|Annual Energy Consumption||304 Kilowatt Hours|
|Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity||5.12 Cubic Feet|
|Drawer Type||Refrigeration only|
|Door Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
- Temperature Range: 32°F~50°F
- Product Capacity: 161 cans/ 5.12 cu.ft
- Suitable For: Indoor / Outdoor Use and Residential / Commercial Use
- Weight: 116.8 lb
- Reversible Door: Yes
HCK C150 Single Door 24 inch Under Counter Beverage Refrigerator
- Durable SUS 304 body with IPX4 waterproof rating made it suitable for both indoor & outdoor use.
- Its reversible door and reasonable cost made it an ideal choice for builders who is working on indoor / outdoor or commercial kitchen projects.
- High efficiency compressor based cooling saves your money spent on energy. By utilizing R600a refrigerant, it reduces your carbon footprint while providing high efficient cooling
- Super low noise level at 45dB, you won't even notice when it's running!
- its auto defrost function offers you a hassle free experience.
- High level of storage flexibility offered by its 3 removable wire shelves, good for both home or commercial use.
- You can use it as a freestanding or a built-in under counter refrigerator.
- Adjustable temperature setting with touch control and temperature sensor keeps your favorite drinks at their top shape, ready to serve you whenever you need.
- Front venting design makes it suitable for under counter integration.
High Storage Flexiblity
Your HCK C150 Single Door 24 inch Under Counter Beverage Refrigerator has a storage capacity of 5.12 cu. ft. with 3 removable shelves, suitable for keeping items including but not limited to fresh food, beverages, wine, fruits etc.
Safeguards Your Beverages
Your HCK C150 Single Door 24 inch Under Counter Beverage Refrigerator comes with a factory-installed lock, which safeguards your favorite beverages and prevent unauthorized access.
Your HCK C150 Single Door 24 inch Under Counter Beverage Refrigerator is made of premium quality SUS304 with IPX4 level of water proof capability, which made it possible to operates in both indoor and outdoor environment.
How to Reverse the Door
IMPORTANT: Please make sure all parts removed are kept properly so that you can reverse the door again if necessary.
- Detach the bottom hinge plate (3) from the fridge by removing the four locking-screws (1) . Please hold the door firmly after the locking-screws are removed.
- Gently pull down to remove the door from the right top hinge piece (5) and place it on a padded surface to avoid the risk of damage.
- Transfer the cover caps (6) and (7) on the door to cover the holes (8) and (9).
- Detach the top right hinge piece (5) from the fridge by removing the locking-screws (4).
- Transfer the locking-screws for the top hinge piece (11) right top holes.
- Install the hinge plate (3) to the opposite side.
- Place the axes (2) on the hinge plate and put the door on it.
- Attaching the top left hinge (10) and all the fittings to the body of the fridge by locking-screw onto the left hand side of fridge and tighten it after the door is leveled.
How We Compare
|HCK-C150||Midea WHS-87LSS1||Summit SPR627OS||HCK-D150|
|Factory installed lock
Our 24-inch HCK refrigerator comes with a factory pre-installed lock with 2 keys, which prevents unauthorized access to your beverages when used outdoors.
|Auto defrost Function
It comes with an auto-defrost function and you don’t need to clean the frost by yourself anymore.
This under-counter fridge is empowered by our latest high-efficiency compressor-based cooling system which utilizes environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant.
|Front venting design
The front venting design of our 24-inch refrigerator enables under-counter integration and ventilation.
|Smart Temperature Control
You can adjust the temperature between 38-50°F according to your needs with its convenient push-button temperature control.
Thanks to their low-profile designs these neat and discrete fridges can go where taller upright fridge freezers can’t, but while they may look petite you might be surprised by how much space these mini storage saviors provide.
All refrigeration appliances require ventilation to ensure correct operation. This is crucial in the case of integrated appliances, where vents are required for this purpose.
A standard fridge can weigh anywhere from around 130-450 lbs. However, under-counter fridges tend to be lighter; this 24" refrigerator with a reversible door weighs 81.6 pounds.
This HCK refrigerator model comes with 3 removable chromed shelves which allow you to create different combinations of storage space that suit your needs; the shelves are adjustable so your wine bottles would fit.
The interior dimension is W20.19 xD17.64 xH27.7 inches with the compressor compartment taking 0.59 cu ft, the total capacity is 5.12 cu. ft. and it can hold up to 161 cans (12oz cans).
Yes, it can be maintained at 32 degrees outdoors. In order to achieve a balance of power consumption and performance, we recommend that the fridge be placed at a place with temperature not exceeding 100 degree F.
An under-counter refrigerator has a lot of benefits, including the ability to fit them to smaller spaces. The best under counter refrigerator is especially beneficial in homes or businesses with smaller kitchens. These built-in refrigerators can also provide a modern feel in your kitchen design, while serving a functional purpose of easily access to your favorite drinks and snacks.
Hello and thank you very much for asking. Please note that the plug for this product is compatible with US electricity outlets.
Under-counter fridges tend to be similar in size, but they can still vary in their dimensions. If you’re looking for a fridge to slide into an existing gap or under an existing counter, measure the space carefully.