|Item Weight||15.92 pounds (7.16 kg)|
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 18.5 x 11.6 inches (54.6 x 47 x 29.5 cm)|
|Heat Output||5000 British Thermal Units|
|Heat Settings||750W and 1500W|
|Noise||Ultra low at 49dB|
|Plug||US 2 pins|
|Heating Element||3 infrared quartz elements|
|Package Includes||1 x Fireplace- 1 x Remote control|
|Cord Length||6' length|
|Application Scenario||bedroom,living room|
|Special Features||Timer, Adjustable Flame Brightness|
- Adjustable Temperature: 50℉-90℉
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 18.5 x 11.6 inches (54.6 x 47 x 29.5 cm)
- Weight: 15.92 pounds (7.16 kg)
- Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz
Selectric freestanding electric fireplace stove
- warm up your home within the shortest time with two heat settings, 750W and 1500W.
- Super quiet work around you below 40 dB low noise, feel warmth without disturbing.
- Advanced 3D technology, it creates a beautiful ambiance and three sides of a realistic flame effect. The panoramic 3-Side view design of the electric fireplace and the extra large LED display creating incredibly realistic and colorful effects, you can get up close and personal with realistic fire effects from the front and sides.
- Overheat and tip-over safety shutoff considered for family safe use. This fireplace exterior cabinet is cool to the touch with a child safety lock to keep your kids and pets safe.
- The working condition is that the set temperature is higher than room temperature.
- Easy remote control - Quick access to the electric fireplace from the main menu to set the temperature you want, change the flame, timing, and turn the unit on or off, start a warm journey without leaving your bed in the cold winter.
2-Prong Plug and Remote
This heater features a 2 prong ground plug, safe for your home. And it comes with a remote control, you can operate the infrared heater remotely. So it is convenient for you to control the infrared heater while you are watching TV on the couch..
Tip-Over and Overheat Protection
The stove heater is equipped with overheating and tip-over protection, it will shut off automatically when the temperature is over 176℉ or knocked over accidentally to help prevent accidents, efficient avoiding burning or fire or any other safety accident.
12 Hour Timer Function
The heater is designed with a 0-12 hour programmable timer. Before you go to sleep, you can set the time you want, then the heater will auto-turn off regularly when you are sleeping. This will make your night more peaceful.
- The working condition is that the set temperature is higher than room temperature
- Before performing any maintenance task, turn off the power, unplug the unit, and allow it to cool completely.
- To keep the heater clean, clean the outer shell with a soft, damp cloth. Use a mild detergent if necessary. After cleaning, dry the unit with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT let liquid enter the heater
- DO NOT immerse the heater in water.
- Wait until the unit is completely dry before use.
- Store the heater in a cool, dry location when not in use. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the unit.
- Do not use the heater without all assembly in place.
How We Compare
|Selectric HT1109||NookNova B09C224JBS||Euhomy B09BD7Z4Y7||TURBRO B07X2VZMVG|
With the remote control, it's very easy to adjust the heat settings on this fireplace heater, regardless of any position you are in. Kick back and enjoy the glowing logs and embers on the crisp
|3D Flickering Flame Effects
With advanced 3D technology, it creates a beautiful ambiance and three-sided realistic flame effects. The 4 brightness levels of the flame effect can be adjusted to preference.
It features a 1-12-hours on/off timer and an adjustable thermostat to warm your room up in minutes.
|Tip-Over & Overheat Protection
This electric fireplace heater was designed with overheating and tip-over safety protection, allowing it to automatically shut off once the heater is tipped over.
|LED Display Thermostat control system
It also features a digital LED display below the fireplace that better reflects the function.
This electric fireplace heater uses electricity and a heating element to create warmth. Lights and an electronic display help to create the traditional atmosphere and feel that you would expect from a real, regular fireplace. Unlike fires and fuel heaters, an electric fireplace is environmentally friendly and easy to use.
An electric fireplace is best secured against a wall. Most electric fireplace models come with wall mounts to make installation easy. The wall mounts are pretty basic and work almost like a television wall mount. Those that do not come with mounts are meant to be completely freestanding.
Yes, but make sure they are not plugged into the same circuit. Each heater requires a minimum 15-amp circuit with no other items plugged into that circuit or outlet. This is because heaters are considered appliances and draw out high amperage. If you are unsure your circuit meets these requirements, verify with a certified electrician.
The heater’s fan will continue to run even after the heater automatically cycles down. The fan continues to run so that every last bit of heat is blown out of the heating chamber while allowing the unit to continue filtering your air. Once the internal box/components cool completely, the fan should then shut off on its own. In this case, allow a few minutes after the heat cycles off (with power on). The fan will shut off faster when the power is turned off.
This is completely normal. The electric fireplace heater is treated with a special heat safe/resistant coating. This odor will sometimes be present when the box is opened. When the coating is exposed to heat, it produces this particular odor during the first few hours of operation. This will dissipate after the break-in period. If you are sensitive to smells, you may want to pre-burn the unit in a garage with the door open until the initial odor dissipates.
The heating process in the heater begins immediately upon powering on and setting the desired temperature above the ambient temperature. Customers with smaller rooms experience quick heat changes. Rooms with larger and open floor plans can expect up to 24 hours to completely heat up.