The Tulip Chair was designed by Eero Saarinen, and it is a really beautiful mid-century modern design. The most amazing fact about this chair is that it only has one spoke at the bottom, unlike the typical four legs that most renowned chairs do possess.
Eero Saarinen, a Finnish-American architect and designer famously detested hated the sight of many table and chair legs in a room, calling it an "ugly, confusing, unrestful world.” A master of expressive, sculptural forms, he designed the Tulip Side Chair with a pedestal base inspired by a drop of high-viscosity liquid.
He created this fabulous piece to minimize the chaos that's happening under the table. This Tulip chair has an air of simplicity around it, and the seat swivels for easy entrance to or exit from a table.
- Material: FRP Fiberglass, Flocking Fiber, Foam
- Dimension: 81cmH x 43cmW x 43cmL
- Seat Height: 51cm
- Upholstery Color: Red, Black, Green, Yellow, Gray
- Frame Color: White
- Style: Mid-century Modern
- Chair Type: Office Chair/Dining Chair
- Number Of Chairs: 1
- Assembly Required: No
- Product Care: Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth, Wipe Dry With Clean Cloth.
N.B: "The cushion color is customizable, 5 additional days for customization"